Sunday, August 6, 2017

what's inside


I’ve been taking the long way to work in the morning. It’s only a few miles longer, but it’s safer and a more scenic.

I pass the man who walks the old, one eyed yellow lab...the runner whose left shoulder is three inches lower than his right...the lady who jog walks while talking on her phone. It’s predictable and it often feels like deja vu.



Last week a couple of strong storms rolled through the area. My morning commute along Newton Lake was littered with tree branches, which forced me to ride with a bit more caution. Glancing down, I noticed a folded dollar bill on the grass by the curb. I passed it, then circled back (because hey, a dollar buys me a donut at Randolph’s) and picked it up. There were two bills...on the outside was a dollar, on the inside was a twenty dollar bill.

And the moral of the story is...
MySpace Tracker

No comments: