Friday, April 1, 2016

casings

On Tuesday afternoon, Jill and I went shooting at the indoor range, then headed to Camping World to look at RVs.

The salesman took us around the lot to look at several different models. While walking, I heard a jingling noise coming from somewhere. I checked my pockets, but the sound persisted.

We were checking out a forty foot toy hauler (which is the size of a small house) and I sat down on the couch. Two shell casings fell out of my pant leg and onto the floor. "Are those bullets?" the salesman asked. "Uh, yeah, I was shooting at the range before I came here." He laughed and said that was a first (I'd hope so).

When we returned to his office, he asked for one of the casings and quickly ran off to tell his co-workers the story.

Note to self: Check your pant legs before leaving the range.
MySpace Tracker

No comments: