Sunday, March 19, 2017

shoestring

I love my job. Unfortunately, it doesn’t pay that well. There have been times when I’ve considered looking for something else, but the costs far outweigh the benefits. I cannot put a price tag on my freedom (and the ability to ride my bike to work).

Life has become a series of compromises...learning new ways to get by with less...giving thoughtful consideration to the things I need vs the things I want.

A couple weeks ago my coffee grinder broke. I wanted to buy a fancy new one. Doing so wouldn’t afford me much wiggle room for the remainder of the month, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway. Then, I remembered my Father’s birthday and it was promptly returned. Thankfully, one of my clients at the gym had a used one she no longer needed. That will suit me just fine

I wish I could say that good coffee if overrated, but the truth is that it isn’t.

Maybe next month...
MySpace Tracker

No comments: