Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11: If the Shoe Fits

Finding the perfect pair of running shoes is not an easy task. When I find a model that I like I usually purchase a few pairs because there is no telling if the next model year will be comparable. And, when the time comes to purchase new shoes I go through the same routine every time that I am even beginning to annoy myself. Here is how it goes: Purchase shoes in a size 8. Run a mile and think that maybe they are too big. Go to the store and try on the 7 1/2. Leave the store. Go back to the store and try the 7 1/2 again. Purchase the 7 1/2. Take them home. Run a mile in them and think that maybe they are too small. Return the 7 1/2 and begin running in the 8. You would think that by now I would have learned my lesson. Being an in between size is not particularly enjoyable.


MySpace Tracker

No comments: