Thursday, August 25, 2005

random thoughts

There are these random advertisements all over the internet that ask you to "pick which one is snoop dog" or "pick which one is jennifer aniston" in order for you to "win" a free iPod. I gave it a try and...it doesn't really matter if you choose the correct photo or not.

This morning I was driving behind a fairly nice Volkswagen convertible, which was plastered with stickers from every place imaginable and for every cause known to human kind. If anyone who happens to read this has a similar vehicle could you please explain this phenomenon to me because I am utterly baffled.

Which brings to mind something else I will never understand. You have a nice car and you want to put a bumper sticker on it...perhaps you wish to proclaim the fact that your child is an honor student...how are you not going to take the time to put it on straight. It is the only sticker on your car and it's crooked. I just don't get it.

Finally...my health insurance company keeps sending me checks for small, random sums of money. Part of me wants to call and ask why, but I'm afaid that if I do they'll stop sending them.

No comments: