Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15: Procrastination

Five years ago, I bought a triplex in the Fairmount section of the city. The basement contained a few items that a previous tenant had left behind when he moved out. I figured that I would eventually get around to placing them out for trash. A year later, the dishwasher on the second floor needed to be replaced. The old one was put in the basement. Then, another tenant moved out, leaving most of his possessions in the basement. He told me he would be back, but it's been two years and I haven't heard from him.

Currently, I have 4 air conditioners, a dishwasher, a couple of beds, coffee tables, floor lamps, boxes of records, eight tons of cinder blocks and the largest collection of dryer lint known to mankind in the basement.

I really should get around to disposing of it all...maybe tomorrow.



MySpace Tracker

No comments: