Wednesday, August 17, 2011

F.A.Q. (The Remix)


Q: What kind of shoes are those?

A: Vibram Five Fingers.


Q:Where did you get them?

A: REI


Q: Are they comfortable?

A: Yes, they are comfortable. I would not wear them if they were uncomfortable.


Q: Do you run in them? What are they for?

A: Well, personally, I don’t run in them, but there are people that do. I wear them mainly during weight training, to strengthen my feet and improve proprioception.


Q: My husband has a bad back. Do you think those would be good for him?

A: I don’t know and I don’t care. Can I get back to my workout now?


Q: I have flat feet. Do you think I could wear those? Do they have any support in them?

A: I don’t know. I have high arches and they feel fine on me. Can I get back to my workout now?


Q: I bet they’d be really good for running in the sand. Did you try those out on the beach yet?

A: No, I think if I had sand filling the toe pockets of these things it would be quite uncomfortable. Can I get back to my workout now?

No comments: