Friday, September 30, 2011

CCM Happens

I have Sirius Radio to thank for this one...

As a new subscriber, I quickly located the country stations. One day I inadvertently hit the wrong button and changed the channel (instead of scrolling). The song was pretty good so I listened to it. The next one came on and I liked it as well until...wait, did they just say “Jesus?”...they sure did. It seems as though I had stumbled upon the Contemporary Christian Music Station, “The Message.” And, well, I have no problem admitting that I enjoy it every now and then.


1 comment:

Anthony said...

"Christian Music" has come a long way since they decided that making it milquetoast didn't attract listeners. So they made it sound contemporary and pretty much just changed "I love you" to "I love Jesus," and VIOLA - popularity.