Saturday, July 2, 2011

the best thing i did this week was...


peed behind the dumpster in the Lambertville CVS parking lot (again)


My friend Buddy belongs to the Central Bucks County Bicycle Club. There is a 50 mile hill ride from Lambertville to Frenchtown (and back) on most Saturday mornings. It leaves the CVS parking lot in Lambertville at 9AM. The problem is that after morning coffee, a bottle of water and an hour long car ride, my bladder is about to explode...and there are no bathrooms.


I discovered this a couple of weeks ago, which was the first time I went on the ride. There was a patch of woods across the street, but it sat on a steep hill, making it inaccessible. I walked around to the back of the CVS and found a dumpster...good enough.


This time I even brought toilet paper.



MySpace Tracker

No comments: